Translate

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Don't be afraid to show your self

I m stuff of false and fake people,I hate them,I m sick of them! People that speak ballshet,that say something and doing different,fake persons that hides behind masks for not showing real face...ugly people...that fear of life,that they don't know what wants,that don't even looks in mirror for seeing their self....Thank God for all the people that teach me what I don't want to be.Because I learn to not be afraid to show who I m.I believe in God,I like do good because I know what I do is coming back to me.I like live this life some times ,so crazy,I like saying the name of the things (cause I don't have hair on the tongue) even you like or not,i m not afraid of working too much,cause i m young ,strong ,a lot of will and I can do it attitude;and if I want something in my life I must fight for have it!
...
And I know that I have something to learn from every one and from any situation in this life!Thank you God for open my mind,that I can clearly see.

No comments:

Post a Comment