Translate

Sunday 29 December 2013

The most precious gift is time




                                Reflections


An other year is gone.I lost my self in the sea of the thoughts of my mind.


I reflect on the things that happened ,the things I achieved,the lessons I've learned ,the footprints I've 

left behind me,and I just understand something about time.

Time is our most precious gift because we only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but 

you can't make more time. 

When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you'll never get back. 

That is why the greatest gift you can give someone is your time.

For that I now  thank to all my friends and everyone that gave me some of their time.

I thank you too for reading my posts and sending you positive energy.

Stay positive my dears!


1 comment: