Translate

Monday 25 March 2013

I miss the childhood

'Childhood almost always awakens in the men's soul a sense of melancholy: leisure world where sweet dreams and shy bud opens barely human life. '
I miss my childhood, the sunny days .... The vineyard walks, the fresh air of the forest,being in the middle of the trees, running barefoot on the grass and the sand ,miss of our games ,the climbed trees;
the summers spent to my grandparents at Gagesti; days spent in orchards with children ,playing in the street, running, ducks ,birds and animals ... those times when I saw the world differently,everything was too beautiful, it felt my world as I could do or be anything....all that sensations,can not describe in words!
I miss to much!
Beautiful memories come to my mind...I can't get back the time,I close the box of memories,and I return to reality ...

1 comment: