Translate

Monday 24 June 2013

The secret to Happines




What is the secret to happiness?!I would say the gratitude,because when you are happy for the little  will not crave for  the moon and the stars .And so will not be disapointed for not having more.See the half full of the glass.When you don't have a car,be grateful for the house,if you don't have a house be grateful for the life.We have some many things to be grateful that we give for granted.

In the morning I give thanks for waking up I AM ALIVE ! Thank you

I thanks for my life,my husband,my kids,my family,my friends .

Thank you for the air,thank you for the house,for my food,for the coffe,for the curent water.


Thank you for my own health and my familly's health.

I thanks for all the things that make my life more easy and more pleasant

Don't let pass a day without laughing,smiling,huging,say thank you and I LOVE YOU to dear ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment