Translate

Monday 19 August 2013

Affirmations Part 2




Today I wake up so rested, with a positive attitude and a strong energy.I felt need to watch on some positive affirmation to share with you.

I have everything I need right now to accomplish everything I want.
My possibilities are endless.
I have everything I need, right now, to achieve everything I want.
My work is deeply fulfilling.
At every turn, opportunity appears before me.
I am easily, openly and freely accepting abundance, now!
I am thankful for the limitless, overflowing source of my abundance.
I see right through appearances and illusions and know that abundance is all mine.
I am an open channel receiving the abundant energy of a loving Universe.
I possess an abundance of creativity and energy
My life is filled with positive abundance. All of my needs are met and more.
I am flowing on the river of wealth.
I am getting wealthier each day
The Universe fulfils my every desire
I possess an endless supply of creativity.
The riches of the universe come to me effortlessly.
I am enthusiastic about all of my projects
I am trusting my vision and work to manifest it.
I have unlimited potential. Only good lies before me.
I am open and receptive to all the good and abundance in the universe
I am a lucky, happy, healthy and succesful person
I see every opportunity that comes my way
I appreciate my life and everyone in it
I give generously, and receive graciously.


No comments:

Post a Comment